Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simply Saturday

We're joining up with Jenn over at A Country Girl's Ramblings for today's excuse to post more pictures of K Simply Saturday link-up!

Today we're talking about sleep.



This was how I found K a few days ago when she went up to her room to "watch Shrek." Tough life, eh? 

And now it's noon on Saturday, and I'm the only one in the house who is awake. I've already had breakfast, gone to my yoga boot camp class, come home, showered, made coffee, done two loads of dishes (I'm awful about keeping on top of dishes!), cleaned the kitchen, and I'm now taking a break to play around on the computer. 

Bob is out cold, but I don't give him too much crap about weekend sleeping habits because he gets up at an ungodly hour during the week for work. But K? I don't know. Bossing people around all day is hard work, I guess. 

Want to join in and make your own Simply Saturday post? From Jenn: "Grab your camera and take a picture of anything that speaks to you of simplicity and/or home. Your post can be as wordy or as wordless as you like. You decide!  Then come back here and link up." 

Happy Saturday, everyone! 

1 comment:

Please consider leaving a comment and saying hello!